The Practice provides a full range of General Medical Services which include:
- The surgery offers the following services for which you need to book an appointment with our nurse:
- Contraception advice
- Hepatitis B and C vaccination
- Pregnancy tests
- Chronic disease management, asthma/diabetes/etc.
- Advice regarding travel immunisations
- Cervical cytology (Smears)
Chronic Disease Management for:
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Mental Health
- NHS Health Checks
- Well Woman Checks
- Well Man Checks
Care at the Chemist
- You can obtain advice from the community pharmacist, Register at one of the participating chemists.
- Care at the Chemist allows you to be treated by your pharmacist in your local area if you are suffering from a minor ailment such as:
- Cold and coughs/Nasal Congestion
- Hay fever/Allergy
- Head Lice
- Headache and temperature
- And many more
- All you have to do is visit your local chemist and register. Note that children under the age of one are not eligible for this scheme.
- Please call for test results from 11:00 am-12:00 pm when staff have more time to assist with your enquiries.
Your Rights and responsibilities
- All our patients are entitled to be offered a health check, receive emergency care at all times and receive appropriate treatment and specialist care if required. Also patients are entitled to choose whether or not to take part in medical research and training.
Please bear in mind that Violent and Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. Patients who act in this way will be removed from the doctor’s list.